Spa Services in Saginaw, Michigan
All Seasons Skin and Surgery Center understands how important it is to spend time taking care of yourself. That’s why we offer a variety of spa services to our patients. Serving Saginaw, Michigan, our team of professionals can ensure you achieve optimal results through our treatments. Learn more about our spa services that foster comfort, luxury, and relaxation.
Spa Services We Offer
Before participating in a spa service, patients must undergo a skin consultation with a medical professional. At this time, doctors can examine the skin and recommend treatments that target specific problem areas. Patients may require a treatment plan with multiple sessions to achieve optimal results. Those interested in skin rejuvenation can rely on the many spa services we offer, including:
- Microdermabrasion: This involves lightly sanding the skin’s surface to exfoliate and remove dead skin. Not only can it work to make the skin tone appear more even across the face, but it can also treat enlarged pores, acne, aging spots, or uneven pigmentation.
- SilkPeel Dermalinfusion facials: This type of facial can both moisturize and exfoliate the skin. Using a serum that efficiently absorbs into the surface, it eliminates fine lines, uneven skin tones, and patchy spots. It can also make the face appear smoother and brighter for a stunning complexion.
- Chemical peels: This is a type of facial that uses a chemical solution to exfoliate the face. It works by slowly peeling the top layer of the skin to reveal a healthy, new layer. With multiple sessions, chemical peels can eliminate signs of aging, scarring, or sun damage.
- Botox injections: This is commonly used to fade wrinkles and reduce signs of aging. This minimally invasive procedure relaxes the muscles in the forehead or around the eyes with a substance called botulinum toxin.
- Juvederm or Restylane fillers: This type of injection can plump many facial features. It works to enhance one’s appearance by filling areas in the lips, cheeks, jawline, and other features.
- Lip augmentation: This is a cosmetic procedure that focuses on the appearance of the lips. It gives patients the ability to add volume or definition and restore the lip’s natural curves.
- Laser skin resurfacing: This procedure eliminates spots on the face. Laser treatments can enhance the skin’s texture, brighten skin tone, and eliminate fine lines. Using a precision laser beam, it can also remove old or damaged skin and fade sun spots or signs of aging.
- Outlash lash enhancer: This treatment uses a special serum that creates thicker, longer eyelashes. It stimulates natural lash growth and decreases breakage.
Preparing for Your Spa Service
All Seasons Skin and Surgery Center may provide specific recommendations on how patients can prepare for their spa appointment. Patients should always consult with their dermatologist for specific care instructions. However, patients should generally stay out of the sun for long periods leading up to their session. They should also avoid exfoliating their skin or using at-home facial treatments during the week before. Additionally, patients must know their skin care routine. By bringing a list of the skin care products they use daily, doctors can make recommendations and adjust as needed. Patients should also consider making a list of concerns to address during the appointment.
To make the experience more relaxing, patients should wear comfortable clothing and avoid applying make-up. While this isn’t a requirement, it will save physicians time from having to remove it and cleanse the face. Lastly, patients should bring a list of medications they are currently taking, as certain medications may affect how the skin reacts to some spa products.
What to Expect After a Spa Service
Some treatments like chemical peels yield a tingling or burning sensation immediately following the facial. Patients may also notice some redness and swelling after the first few hours. A few days following the appointment, the skin should become dry and eventually begin to peel off. This is because chemical peels are designed to shed the old layer of skin to reveal a fresh, new layer. The dead skin should fall off naturally – do not try to pull it off. This can cause infections to occur and affect the new layer. The skin should return to normal about a week following the chemical peel. Additionally, patients should avoid wearing make-up directly after any chemical peel or facial as it can irritate the skin. It’s also advised to wear sunscreen when outdoors for long periods. Patients must also strictly adhere to the care instructions from their doctor to allow the skin to heal quickly.
If a patient receives Botox or fillers, they should avoid touching the injection site for at least one day following the procedure. Patients should also avoid lying down or bending over within the first few hours after treatment. This is because the fillers can move to other areas of the face, causing droopy eyelids or unusual facial lumps. Immediately following the procedure, patients may experience mild pain or swelling in the injection site. However, symptoms should subside within a couple of days. It can take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks for patients to see results.
As with any spa or medical service, patients must schedule regular follow-up visits. This allows patients to see optimal results from their spa procedure. This also gives doctors the chance to take care of other problem areas or make adjustments to the treatment plan.
Schedule Spa Services at All Seasons Skin and Surgery Center
If you’re looking to relax and refresh, All Seasons Skin and Surgery Center can help. With many services that focus on creating a youthful, glowing appearance, our team of professionals can help you get the results you desire. For more information about our spa services in Saginaw, MI, contact us today.
Schedule a Consultation
At All Seasons Skin & Surgery Center, Dr. Constance Scott and her team can help with all of your dermatology needs. We proudly serve clients across Saginaw, Michigan. Contact us today to learn more about our treatments and preventative care.